BP Track Links
- Systolic / Diastolic Blood Pressure Range. A great resource for those who have borderline high blood pressure.
- YOU: The Owner's Manual: An Insider's Guide to the Body that Will Make You Healthier and Younger A highly recommended book on health (including blood pressure). It recommends regular blood pressure tracking.
- How to properly take your blood pressure so you can monitor and track it.
- What is borderline high blood pressure?
- Should people with borderline blood pressure take medication?
- What medications are there for high blood pressure?
Do you think you have borderline high blood pressure? You should be tracking it and talking to your doctor.
BP Track makes blood pressure tracking easy.
- No more tracking on paper and compiling it all for your doctor's visit.
- Just text it, email it, or enter it on a web page from your phone or computer.
- Take your neatly organized chart to your doctor's visit.
- Analyze the ups and downs of your blood pressure by looking at the data by date, time etc.
How to sign up
|1. Get a google account. If you use gmail, picasa, google docs, then you already have one.|
|2. Fill out our questionnaire...|
|3. We will let you know if you qualify for the private beta.|
Already have a google account? Sign in now.